Adding photos to your event. Sending us photos is really easy. Simply follow the instructions below
Send us 50 to 100 photos easily and quickly using We Transfer.
Preparing Photos For Your Event
- Make a folder on your computer.
- Use your name and event date as reference (eg. John Smith – 5th Jan 2020)
- Add 50-100 JPEG photos.
Sending Us Your Photos
- Zip up the folder you created containing all your photos.
- Visit www.wetransfer.com (you can send up to 2GB free of charge)
- Add your zipped folder by clicking ‘Add your files’.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the ‘Email to’ section.
- Enter your own email in the ‘Your email’ section.
- Enter your name and event date in the message section.
- Hit ‘Transfer’ and the process will begin. Your progress will be shown as a percentage as the files upload so you will know when it has finished.
The Small Print
- The client has sole ownership of all the photography supplied.
- All photos supplied are for the purpose of a visual slideshow produced by Party People Video DJs, to be shown on the screens on the event detailed within this booking form.
- All photographs supplied by the client will not be added to any social media or given to any third party. All photography supplied by the client will be erased from our computer’s hard drive within 7 days after the event has been completed.
Get ready for an event that you'll never forget. Call 0771 972 1252 now
5 reasons why you should book Party People Video DJs Glasgow
1) It’s a unique way to entertain your guests, in Glasgow and beyond.
2) We play the artists you want to hear and you can watch them on our video screens.
3) 1000s of Music Videos from the 50s to today’s charts, mixed live by our Video DJs for a spectacular visual impact.
4) Your photos displayed on our screens in the form of personalized Video Loops for your guests to see.
5) All edited into a professional video by our local Glasgow team of producers.